Nestled among towering pines, Bad Rock, a Montana Bed and Breakfast Inn embraces ten private acres of rolling fields and evergreen groves twenty minutes from Glacier National Park, one of Mother Nature’s great extravaganzas. Kalispell, Whitefish, Amtrak, Glacier International Airport and seven golf courses are just twenty minutes or less away. Bigfork and two additional golf courses are within 25 minutes. We are the only B&B in Flathead Valley centrally located for all of these attractions. For the children, Big Sky Water Park is located on Highway 2 just 5 minutes from Bad Rock.
Welcome to a world far from the noise of traffic and railroads. Guests constantly comment on how "quiet" our location is. Bad Rock offers 8 guest rooms, a 3 bedroom guest house and an apartment with a variety of settings.
The main house has three beautiful guest rooms with queen beds in a tradiitional B&B setting. The dining rooms and TV rooms are here as well as library with over 1300 books available. Numerous hiking and driving books and maps are here to help you plan your day of adventure.
Three cabins out back offer 3 types of rooms. Two rooms with king beds and fireplace accented sitting areas offer deluxe privacy for couples. Two larger rooms with two queen beds and sitting areas, or a private two story cabin with king bed upstairs and sleeper sofa downstairs. These three rooms offer comfortable sleeping arrangements for 4 people.
The game room offers a full kitchen and laundry for guest use. A large pool table, air hockey, and lots of board games are available here. The kitchen is available to cook your own full meal at lunch or evening with a large outdoor gas grill. If the kids get dirty a shower and full laundry are here as well for all guests to use. A large weight machine, elliptical machine and recumbent bicycle are also here.
- A new guest house and apartment are next door set on a beautiful 5 acres with fantastic mountain views. The house offers accommodations for 8 guests with 3 private bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The apartment has 2 private bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with sleeping accommodations for 6 to 8 guests. Both offer complete kitchens and dining setups so No Breakfast is included. Full laundry facilities and indoor parking are also included. The house and apartment are only steps across from the bed and breakfast. Guests are free to use the amenities available to the B&B guests.
We are happy to help you create the
Montana vacation of your dreams,
we’ll gladly share our first-hand knowledge of the best Montana
golf courses, rafting adventures, fishing spots and everything about Glacier.
Bad Rock B&B offers a great place to host family reunions, weddings or office gatherings.
Badrock is a NON-SMOKING establishment !
Come join us in Montana, share our experience and you’ll know why it’s all-good at Bad Rock a Glacier National Park B&B at a true Montana Bed and Breakfast Inn. Your hosts Serena and Mark Jackson will help make your stay an enjoyable one.
- Three-diamond rating from AAA.
- Voted one of the country’s top 12 Inns by Country Inns Magazine.
- Excellent reviews from the Montana Bed & Breakfast Association.
- See what guests have to say about us, visit Tripadvisor.
Why stay at Bad Rock B&B instead of other lodging? Our guests tell our story best. They labeled us the "Last Best Place to Stay Going to Glacier." We have beautiful rooms in a quiet peaceful setting away from the crowds in the park, away from the traffic of the surronding valley and there is no train noise as other lodging in Whitefish or closer to Glacier has to listen to. The canyon heading to Glacier can have as many as 42 trains a day. Don't let traffic and train noise ruin your vacation bliss.
"...the warmth and kindness of our bed and breakfast hosts has made this a vacation we will never forget. What the world needs is more encounters with people like you in places like this." -Linda and Marty, New Jersey -Linda and Marty, New Jersey