Here is your chance to experience the romance and privacy of a rugged mountain home with all the modern amenities that make a stay memorable.
Click on the PHOTOS to the right to see a larger view of the Guest House rooms->>>>
Welcome to the Bad Rock Guest House just next door to the B&B. Just like the high standards of our B&B, the guest house is sure to deliver the same great services. This large home is situated on 5 acres in a country setting with a breath taking view of the Columbia mountain range. The home has 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms, and a bonus room with an additional sleeping area. Air conditioning is available in all sleeping areas. New log furniture is in each bedroom and new stainless steel kitchen appliances. All new wood floors are downstairs.
This home is ideal for 3 or even 4 couples with plenty of room and privacy. A large deck is on both the front and back of the house allowing beatiful evenings to view the sunset on the mountains.
- High speed wireless internet available in the entire home.
- Daily housekeeping provided upon request.
- Kitchen: Double oven, ceramic cook top, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, dish settings for 8 people, cookware, center island with 2 bar stools, small dining table for 2 in bay window.
- Dining Room: Large dining table with 6 chairs. Beautiful mountain scenes surronding the table.
- Master Bedroom: King bed with new memory foam mattress, large spa tub set in Italian marble, separate 2 person shower.
- Living Room: Matching leather sofa, loveseat and chair, TV with DVD player.
- Upstairs: 2 private bedrooms with queen bed in each.
- Large bonus room with shared full bathroom. Bonus room has addtional sleeping area for 2 people with two day beds.
- Laundry Room: Complete laundry facilities for guest use.
Sorry, No Breakfast is provided for house guests.